A DISCOVERY AND DIVING TRIP TO THE SOUTH OF SULAWESI
Are you dreaming of a diving destination in Indonesia with very few people ? The island of Selayar, located in the Flores Sea in South Sulawesi is a little piece of paradise. Renowned for its fishy drop-offs, the ballet of its green turtles … and a remarkable underwater biodiversity among the most dense of the archipelago. Whether you are a beginner or more experienced diver, many sites are on offer, and more are still yet to explore…
You will enjoy :
- A stay in partnership with the Selayar Dive Resort in the heart of a marine reserve and a privileged environment ;
- Diving and snorkeling in the marine reserve ;
- The discovery of the island of Selayar rich by its history, the local life, and its inhabitants ;
- A possible extension to explore exclusively the Takabonerate National Park the 3rd largest atoll in the world ;
- The opportunity to personalize your trip and discover the island of Sulawesi.
« The best trip is the one we have not done yet »
Diving in Sulawesi, a great destination …
This Experience is offered in collaboration with our partner Selayar Dive Resort.
An experience that cannot be told but lives with the rhythm of dives, a barbecue with fresh fish, a swim on a beautiful beach, a getaway on the island of Selayar to meet its inhabitants always smiling, a nocturnal walk to observe the tarsier, the smallest primate in the world that lodges in the palm of your hand!
A sense of end of the world, an idyllic place that reconnects us with nature, an experience to share with friends or family…
Other experiences you should like …