INSOLITE IMMERSION IN YOGYAKARTA !
Are you a curious traveller and you like to go off road ? Discover the region of Yogyakarta , considered as the cultural centre of the island of Java … You will visit some tourist sites that are of major interest including the famous avenue of Malioboro and its atmosphere, the royal palace of the sultan, the sunset in the famous Buddhist temple of Borobudur, a remarkable giant stone mandala, the temple of Prambanan hosting the ballet Ramanaya, but soon your local guide will offer you to get off road … An unusual night in the house of an artist, in a lodge in the mountains with multiple religious inspirations, a crossing of the volcano Merbabu with a bivouac at the top, a coastal hike led by a legendary storyteller, the exploration of a majestic cave in the divine light, a barbecue of fresh fish in a small fishing village, a workshop of creation of Batik, a escapade on horseback on the beach, a climbing session on cliffs plunging into the sea, a traditional spectacle that is most comical in the heart of the mountains … Pillar of your trip, you will explore – for the most adventurous – the crater of the Gunung Merapi, one of the most active volcanoes in the world !
You will enjoy :
- A cultural immersion outside the tourist trails;
- The selection of a passionate local guide who will enjoy sharing his culture and opening you all doors ;
- The proposal of a varied panel of experiences according to your desires to discover this beautiful region ;
- The unusual and exclusive character of the proposed experiences ;
- The richness of Indonesian cuisine.
« The best trip is the one we have not done yet »
The secret side of Yogyakarta …
Other experiences you should like …